Oak Mountain Winery Wine Club
Join the Temecula Hills Oak Mountain Wine club and invite the best of Temecula Hills & Oak Mountain’s wine into your home. Four times each year (March, June, September and December) you will receive four bottles of Temecula Hills / Oak Mountain’s wine at a 25% discount. Better yet, join our platinum club and receive 6 bottles four times a year at a 30% discount. All wines are carefully selected by owner and winemaker, Steve Andrews.
Prices of shipments will vary depending on the number of bottles you choose to receive each quarter and whether you choose all red wine, all white wine or a combination of both. For your convenience, you will be notified via email of upcoming shipment dates and the specific wines in each shipment. Approximately one to two weeks later your credit card will be charged.
You have the option to pick up our wines from the winery or we will ship them to you for a nominal deliv- ery fee. Applicable sales tax is additional.
From time to time, club members will receive exclusive updates and offers only available to members. There is no cost to join and no membership fees. However we do require that you take a minimum of two shipments before canceling.
Benefits Of Membership Include:
- Quarterly shipments of wine, either two, four or six bottles at a discount
- Invitations to special winery events
- 15%-25% discount on all wines purchases (depending on club)
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases
- Complimentary tastings in the tasting room each month (not to exceed 8 per month)
- Pick up party each quarter. Parties all members and guests will be charged a small fee for the catered dinner
- We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club, Barrel Club and Cave Club at any time.
- Please notify us promptly of any address changes to avoid misdirected wine shipping charges.
- Our Winemaker selects the wines to be included in your Wine Club Shipments. While we ensure your shipment will include the wines chosen during their featured month, quantities are limited. If your wine is picked up or shipped after the last day of pick up and the wine is sold out, we will gladly replace it with another wine of equal value.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
- You may cancel your wine club membership after you have purchased the two bottles to activate your membership and received the first automatic Wine Club Shipment. Memberships are billed on the 1st of the shipment month. Any cancellations must be processed two weeks before the 1st to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Cancellations are processed the day they are received. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are nonrefundable. You may cancel your membership by emailing the Wine Club Department at email@example.com or by calling directly at (951)-699-9102.
- Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
- Once your Wine Club Shipment, Online Store or Tasting Room Order has been processed and a change of address is required while in route, a one time complimentary reroute will be honored. Please contact the Wine Club and Shipping Department at 951-699-9102 directly. All future reroutes, after the one time complimentary reroute, a charge of $12.00 will be applied to the order.
- By joining any of our wine clubs you agree to these terms and conditions